I Need Help From The Bay Area-Ca

Decorating By BlessP Updated 17 Sep 2010 , 2:20pm by icingimages

BlessP Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlessP Posted 12 Sep 2010 , 2:04am
post #1 of 3

I have 3 pages of pictures that I need to print and it is due for tomorrow night. I went to safeway and they don't print pictures anymore, they will only do it if you order a cake from them.

I ordered my ink and paper from icing images last week and I still don't have it. I was thinking that I should get it by today because I ordered stuff from new York and Florida and it always comes here in less than 5 business days.

Now, I am so desperately needing a store to print this out. If you guys know a store from the Bay Area in CA, please let me know. I'll go and drive out there.

2 replies
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 16 Sep 2010 , 6:47pm
post #2 of 3

Hi
I just pm'd you as I want to see what the delay is on your order. Plus, I probably have a customer that can help you with your printing.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 17 Sep 2010 , 2:20pm
post #3 of 3

I am glad you received your icing sheets. We generally will ship out same day or next, but we no longer ship USPS. While sometimes they get it to you quickly, they also loose and damage packages regularly and will take a year to make payment on it after long hours of followup. Fedex will get to most places via ground in 4 business days. We do have options for 3 day service that is reasonably priced.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%