Needing Lewis,clark, Sacajawea Examples For Gumpaste Figures

Decorating By GenGen Updated 11 Sep 2010 , 9:25am by GenGen

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 9:48pm
post #1 of 5

i'm doing a cake for our upcoming fair , the theme is "a treasure chest of our county's best" i live in an area in Northern Idaho,where lewis and clark camped twice at for a period of time, right next to the river. we of course have hunting,fishing, camping hiking, water,snow sports etc.. a dam with resevoir. one of the accents i plan on adding is Lewis and Clark with Sacajewea, a teepee, canoe and trees around them.

I"ve been looking for good examples to use for inspirations to modle my figurines after. Anyone have tips suggestions, pics sketches both most welcome icon_smile.gif

if anyone has made a cake with something similar, close etc i'd Love to see your work!icon_smile.gif

thanks so much for looking and especially for any and all help

fyi have googled,bing'd etc.

4 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 10:13pm
post #2 of 5

They are all in the first of the film series, Night At The Museum, with Ben Stiller.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmarks0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmarks0 Posted 10 Sep 2010 , 10:32pm
post #4 of 5

If you google each of their names followed by image (ie sacajawea image), you should find some.

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 11 Sep 2010 , 9:25am
post #5 of 5

i did google but was trying with hope to find some cakes with inspiration icon_smile.gif the movie idea is a great one thanks Theresa and thanks everyone for lending a hand. i had clicked on notify me of replies but i did not get them- would have replied sooner lol.

and hobby, those are excellent pics. wish i had found those of L&C myself lol. gonna get started on making up some fondant and gumpaste tomorrow. maybe muse will strike and i'll get the figurines done early (crosses finners)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%