Just Found Out That I Can Be Legal

Business By Pacific Updated 8 Sep 2010 , 3:41am by PeteLoaf

Pacific Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pacific Posted 5 Sep 2010 , 11:25pm
post #1 of 3

After doing a long search I finally found the information. As long as I am not living in a mulit-family resident (apartment/townhouse complex) I can sell my cakes etc from home. We have a farmgate category and home baking fits in that category. Now all I have to do is convince DH that we have to move into a single dwelling house and go on from there. I know that I still have to be inspected etc. But this is good news for me, as I just would like to re-coupe the money that I spend on ingredients + a percentage to be able to buy more tools/classes etc. icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
KTB4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KTB4 Posted 6 Sep 2010 , 1:39am
post #2 of 3

That's great news! Where did you find this info? I'm trying to find the same sort of info for Ontario and am having a tough time.

PeteLoaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PeteLoaf Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 3:41am
post #3 of 3

I am in bc too, i called the city and they said sure but healh dept said i had to have a separate kitchen .....separate entrance. please tell me more of what you found out...and who did you talk to??

Quote by @%username% on %date%