Housewarming Cake

Decorating By twcobb Updated 7 Sep 2010 , 4:35am by twcobb

twcobb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twcobb Posted 3 Sep 2010 , 10:53pm
post #1 of 7

Hey guys
I need some cool ideas for a housewarming cake ...all i have done are plain flavors so building and flavor combinations would be great icon_smile.gif thanks

6 replies
kristanashley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristanashley Posted 3 Sep 2010 , 11:05pm
post #2 of 7

I love housewarmings with birds in the nest themes icon_smile.gif

cakeythings1961 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeythings1961 Posted 3 Sep 2010 , 11:08pm
post #3 of 7

I have made "welcome to the neighborhood" cakes that look like a front door with a floral wreath on it. This would work for a house warming, too.

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 1:41am
post #4 of 7

you have got to love the cupcake bouquets as housewarming.

cakeinthebox4U Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeinthebox4U Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 2:02am
post #5 of 7

I just did a going away cake that was a replica of the house 2D which was sold but could be cool for a housewarming as well. It's in my gallery.

cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 4 Sep 2010 , 4:14am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeinthebox4U

I just did a going away cake that was a replica of the house 2D which was sold but could be cool for a housewarming as well. It's in my gallery.

I did a replica of their new house for my neighbors - they liked that. But I always thought the sign/plaque "Home Sweet Home" would make a great cake!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AK02YzHLTF4/SQAqUPVgC4I/AAAAAAAAA3g/vYIkFVDWw8o/s400/home-sweet-home.jpg

twcobb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twcobb Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 4:35am
post #7 of 7

these are great ! thanks so much i love the idea of a house replica ... lol but thier house is shaped like an octogon icon_razz.gif could be fun to play with some rice crispie treats ... any good "adult" flavors? ( as oposed to kids not naughty lol ) i have only done plain van or choc..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%