creativeconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
creativeconfections Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 2:19am
post #1 of 5

any ideas? any experience?

4 replies
MessMaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessMaker Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 5:01pm
post #2 of 5

There is a topic about this some where, when I find it I will post the link for you.

LuvLyrics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LuvLyrics Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 5

I know the best way to freeze batter it's on the same pan that you'll be baking them on, this prevents them from deflating ... I wish we can freeze batter in regular tupperwares icon_smile.gif, but everyone I've read they say the same. I did freeze a 6 " and it baked really good, you don't thaw it out.

Anna

PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 5:20pm
post #4 of 5

There was a thread on this recently. Here is the link.

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-693643-0.html

For this and other common threads it is very easy to search the forums. Click on the "forums" tab, then select "search" from near the left side of the purple header line. Type in the items you wish to search - in this case I used freeze and batter. Select Search All Terms, then search. If you get too many results initially, you could also select "search topic titles only"...but this eliminates anyone who used "help" or similar on the subject line.

HTH

MessMaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessMaker Posted 7 Sep 2010 , 5:29pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyT

There was a thread on this recently. Here is the link.

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-693643-0.html

For this and other common threads it is very easy to search the forums. Click on the "forums" tab, then select "search" from near the left side of the purple header line. Type in the items you wish to search - in this case I used freeze and batter. Select Search All Terms, then search. If you get too many results initially, you could also select "search topic titles only"...but this eliminates anyone who used "help" or similar on the subject line.

HTH

Thanks patty...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%