Johnny Test..... Need Inspiration

Decorating By galliesway Updated 1 Sep 2010 , 1:30am by galliesway

galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 10:38pm
post #1 of 5

I was asked to make a Johnny Test birthday cake for my step bro's 3 yr old grandson. I'm not excited about and it seems strange for a 3 yr. old. I do have a Cake Cricut which I have only used once so far still debating which program to buy SCAL2 or MTC. Keep in mind I don't have any experience with either program. Any suggestions or idea are greatly appreciated!

Kelley

4 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 5

How about chocolate transfers of Johnny, Doogie, the sisters and Bling Bling boy. (Can you tell I've watched it a time or two?) icon_lol.gif

mrswendel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrswendel Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 10:55pm
post #3 of 5

According to my boys (who also love Johnny Test but are a bit older) you definitely should have the characters (Johnny, Dukie, sisters, Dad) but if you can't have those you would need to have flames like Johnny's hair (yellow with red tips), items from the Sister's lab, and video games. Hope it gives you a few ideas!

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 31 Aug 2010 , 11:05pm
post #4 of 5

The jist of the show is that his two smart twin sisters experiment on him and Johnny and Dukey are more than willing most of the time to let them! I think if you could make them turning him into something like Johnny X or something like that, it would be really cool! (I just watched it and know almost every episode! Yes, I lead a sad life!!!)

galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 1 Sep 2010 , 1:30am
post #5 of 5

Thanks guys! They want it this weekend but I'm not sure I'm going to be up for it, still recovering from surgery. That's family for you! Can you freeze a transfer? What colors would you recommend. I just dabble in cake decorating and still have so much to learn!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%