Fondant/gumpaste Cutters

Decorating By mdmitchell Updated 8 Sep 2010 , 3:03pm by bhv333

mdmitchell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mdmitchell Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 5:15pm
post #1 of 3

I want to start practicing making fondant/gumpaste flowers/designs. I have seen a couple of different types of gutters on the web. i.e. plunger.

What would be the best type for me to purchase?

2 replies
MadMillie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadMillie Posted 29 Aug 2010 , 5:47pm
post #2 of 3

To get the most bang for your buck, try the Wilton set or one of the JEM sets.

bhv333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bhv333 Posted 8 Sep 2010 , 3:03pm
post #3 of 3

I tried the JEM cutters and could not get them to work at all. The gumpaste stuck in the cutters and by the time I got the flower out it was dried and distorted. I used the PME plunger cutters for mine and they turned out great!


Quote by @%username% on %date%