Joann Coupons Michaels Will Take

Decorating By quilting2011 Updated 26 Aug 2010 , 1:41am by tmac670

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 11:09pm
post #1 of 9

joann fabrics coupons can be used at Michaels.

8 replies
julesh268 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julesh268 Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 5:46pm
post #2 of 9

Michaels accepts all competetor coupons. Sometimes Hobby Lobby will give 30% all Wilton products and you can use it at Michaels. Very handy!

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 6:08pm
post #3 of 9

Yes, and I noticed that Michaels only accepts one coupon at a time. However, the other day I had a joannes and a michaels coupon and I was able to use them both at joannes! icon_smile.gif I even double check with the sales girl and she said: yup, you can use as many as you have thumbs_up.gif

Chasey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chasey Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 2:23pm
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie2

Yes, and I noticed that Michaels only accepts one coupon at a time. However, the other day I had a joannes and a michaels coupon and I was able to use them both at joannes! icon_smile.gif I even double check with the sales girl and she said: yup, you can use as many as you have thumbs_up.gif

Wow! That seems crazy, but great for shoppers! So I could bring in 5 coupons for 5 items and make one purchase?? Do they have to be 5 different competitors or could I use 5 Joanne's coupons at once?

sweetcakesbyjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakesbyjen Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 2:34pm
post #5 of 9

Wow! That seems crazy, but great for shoppers! So I could bring in 5 coupons for 5 items and make one purchase?? Do they have to be 5 different competitors or could I use 5 Joanne's coupons at once?[/quote]

At Joanns you can use all the coupons you have in one transaction as long as the barcodes are different.

Thank you so much OP for posting this this topic as I get Michaels coupons via email but the nearest one is about 40 miles away so I don't get to use them often but now I can take them to Joanns. I am so excited! icon_biggrin.gif

Chasey Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 3:32pm
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcakesbyjen

At Joanns you can use all the coupons you have in one transaction as long as the barcodes are different.

Oh, I got it then. Great to know! I was disapointed at Hobby Lobby once when they wouldn't take my Michael's coupon. They missed out on some business!

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 5:18pm
post #7 of 9

LOL, Chasey...I meant you can use several coupons (with a different bar code) in the same transaction, but for different items at Joannes...you know what I mean? I had a Michael's coupon and a Joannes coupon and I used them both in the same transaction, but one coupon to buy a bake pan and the other one for the Wilton's yearbook (at Joannes)

Michael's policy is: one coupon per customer per day.

Chasey Posted 25 Aug 2010 , 5:36pm
post #8 of 9

icon_lol.gif My last post must have been confusing because I thought that was what you said the first time as well, LOL!! I just envisioned myself walking in there with 3 Xeroxed coupons of the same Michael's online one until your first post clarified. thumbs_up.gif Wish Joanne's was as close as Michael's is to me!

tmac670 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tmac670 Posted 26 Aug 2010 , 1:41am
post #9 of 9

Joanne's can only take one Michael's coupon per order- but if you have a coupon from your Joann's mailer, one from the Sunday paper and one from the internet - plus your Michael's coupon-- that's 4 in one order!

But you can't use the Micheal's coupon for fabric (not that it really applies here).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%