Checkout Your Newsletter And Jackie's Katrina Relief Idea!

Decorating By SquirrellyCakes Updated 3 Sep 2005 , 1:40am by SquirrellyCakes

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 10:08pm
post #1 of 10

Great idea, check out your newletter and see Jackie's great idea for contributing funds to the Red Cross through her online store!
Kudos Jackie!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

9 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 11:06pm
post #2 of 10

..here is the link to the announcement! It was m0use that actually came up with the idea...and it was a great one!!

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-6926-.html

SquirrellyCakes Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 2:59am
post #3 of 10

In that case kudos to MOuse for the idea and Jackie for allowing it! Thanks for clearing that up!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

SquirrellyCakes Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 3:20am
post #4 of 10

Haha, and just in case you missed the other post, I am challenging all of my fellow Canucks on the site to get involved in this worth cause. That is what friends and neighbours are for and we are both!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

SquirrellyCakes Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 5:05am
post #5 of 10

Haha, ok, I am going to keep bumping this post up so that people remember to donate to the Katrina Relief Fund either through the site opportunity or through the American Red Cross or Salvation Army or whatever charity you prefer.
Heehee and I can be a pain, but I would like to suggest that anyone that has ever gotten help on the site or offered help or asked for the Cake Lady recipes or used any instructions on the site, do you feel a guilt trip coming on, haha, no seriously, remember these poor folks in whatever way you possibly can.
Hugs Squirrelly

SquirrellyCakes Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 2:16pm
post #6 of 10

Bumping up.

SquirrellyCakes Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 5:45pm
post #7 of 10

The totals are going up, continue!

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 3 Sep 2005 , 1:00am
post #8 of 10

icon_redface.gif ahhh you guys.....I'm just happy I was able to help by getting the ball rolling on something

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 3 Sep 2005 , 1:34am
post #9 of 10

That was a great idea m0use! I am from Houston and many people have arrived in the last couple of days. My daughter is in girl scouts and we have set up a fundraiser collecting items to take to the red cross. Tommorrow we will be donating bottled water and canned goods to a local junior high. There are many people in my area that have taken families in their homes. Every little bit can help!!!!
traci

SquirrellyCakes Posted 3 Sep 2005 , 1:40am
post #10 of 10

That is so true! Prayer helps too and so does getting involved and volunteering, giving blood.
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%