Furniture Out Of Gumpaste Or Fondant

Decorating By cabi59 Updated 24 Aug 2010 , 1:45am by khoudek

cabi59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cabi59 Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 9:14pm
post #1 of 2

someone just ordered a housewarming cake from me. I wanted to put different kind of house hold items on the cake but am wondering does anyone know if they sell furniture molds whether for fondant or chocolate? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 reply
khoudek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
khoudek Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 1:45am
post #2 of 2

Try Sugar Craft. They've got cutters for 1900 furniture. Do a search for furniture cutters. Maybe you can use that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%