Non Pariels In Specific Colors

Decorating By momma28 Updated 23 Aug 2010 , 12:57am by leah_s

momma28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momma28 Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 2:09pm
post #1 of 6

I am doing a neyland stadium grooms cake to go with the large brides cake this couple ordered (next month). The grrom only wants the crowd (done with non pariels) to be orange and white to represent the school colors, apparently no one dressed in civilian clothes goes to a tenessee football game lol, not multi colored. I said I would try to find non pariels in just those colors but couldnt promis anything. I have yet to find orange icon_sad.gif any suggestions

Thanks for the help icon_smile.gif

5 replies
SuzyNoQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SuzyNoQ Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 2:23pm
post #2 of 6

I would just buy white and color some of them orange, all you have to do is put them in a bag/container with some orange coloring and shake it till it is coated.There might be a clump or 2 that you can't use but when the newly colored non parrils are dry mix the white and orange togehter. I have seen white non- parreils in some stores the bulk spice shops around here always have them.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 2:25pm
post #3 of 6

I have several different colors of them - but not orange. They are from CK.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 2:28pm
post #4 of 6
momma28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momma28 Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 10:03pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

CK sells them.

https://www.ckproducts.com/productdetails.asp?getresults=3829

Thank you icon_smile.gif I dont see a price or a buy it now type button. Do I have to call? or can I order online?

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 12:57am
post #6 of 6

Do you have an account with CK? Just log in using your login and password and you'll find them. CK is the wholesale/business side and Country Kitchens is the retail side. They carry the same products. (But at different prices.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%