Is This Where I Would Introduce Myself? Lol

Decorating By cupcakechristie Updated 5 Sep 2005 , 7:24pm by candyladyhelen

cupcakechristie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakechristie Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 17

Hi everyone. I am new here! This place looks so interesting. I might add, I am a real beginner in the cake area, I haven't even attempted my first cake/cookies just yet. But the amount of stuff I have learned just from lurking the last few days has been amazing. I plan to stick around.

My name is Christie. My fiancé is Ken. We have one son together, Kyle. He will be 2 on Sept 5th, so soon! icon_eek.gif And I also have 2 full-time soon to be stepdaughters, Kimi (14) and Kristel (12). Our wedding date is on June 11th, 2006 unless something changes between now and then! So as you can see, I have got some great candidates here at home, to ohhh and awww over my creations when I begin! icon_cool.gif

I hope to get to know some of you and learn along the way! Thanks for having me!

icon_biggrin.gif <--- me, soon!

16 replies
briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 9:58pm
post #2 of 17

Welcome to our addiction!!! I love this site and I know that you will never leave us!!! LOL
By the way love your name... hehe
again welcome and can't wait to see your cakes!
Christy aka BriansBaker

galaglow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galaglow Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 10:00pm
post #3 of 17

Hi Christie! Good to meet you. I'm sure you'll love it at CC. There are so many helpful people here. I've been decorating for quite a few years, but I still learn something new everytime I sign on.

cupcakechristie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakechristie Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 10:05pm
post #4 of 17

Omg. How funny - seriously, I didn't even notice a link between my name and this place. Haha, I always use cupcakechristie. Since that is my nickname from my dad - cupcake! icon_redface.gif

Thanks for the welcome. I like it here already and this is only my second post. Hope you have a few extra beds around here... icon_lol.gif

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 10:11pm
post #5 of 17

Welcome CCC!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 11:50pm
post #6 of 17

Welcome Cupcakechristie,
Welcome to CC. It's good to have others that are like me around here. I'm fairly new also. I've only baked a few cakes and some cookies but I have yet to post any pics!! You will learn a lot of wonderful things on this site and you don't have to feel bad to ask "silly" questions because everyone is always willing to share their knowledge and tips with you.

Take care
Daniela

irisinbloom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 12:18am
post #7 of 17

Welcome to CC Christie, have you considered doing your own wedding cake. By then and with everyones awesome help here I'm sure it would be beautifulicon_smile.gif

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 12:20am
post #8 of 17

Welcome to Cakecentral..we are always glad to have new members! If you are like the rest of us..you will be addicted in no time!! icon_biggrin.gif

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 2:54am
post #9 of 17

Welcome cupcakechristie I know you will love it here. We look forward to seeing your first cakes.Happy Baking icon_smile.gif
Liz

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 12:42pm
post #10 of 17

Welcome 3C to our addiction!!! thumbs_up.gif

You will soon find out how amazing everyone here at CC are icon_wink.gif

Once again, welcome.

bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 12:53pm
post #11 of 17

Welcome to Cake Central.It's great here with amazing
people to help and learn from. icon_biggrin.gif

rbbarker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rbbarker Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 12:57pm
post #12 of 17

Welcome aboard!

BJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BJ Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 8:09pm
post #13 of 17

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Sounds like your going to have a busy year. I know you'll find time to stay a while and play with us cool cats icon_cool.gif here at CC. icon_razz.gif

sunlover00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunlover00 Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 11:11pm
post #14 of 17

Welcome! You will learn more here than any class you can attend!

Kos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kos Posted 2 Sep 2005 , 11:28pm
post #15 of 17

Welcome to the addictive website.

I'm Joan and I have a cake-decorating problem. (well, my hips do anyway) icon_razz.gif

You'll learn a lot here and everyone has great tips for us amateurs.

Enjoy!

trini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trini Posted 5 Sep 2005 , 12:37pm
post #16 of 17

hi my name is trini i am a cake addict i am so happy to find this site it is nice to know that i am not alone with the addiction of cake decorating and looking for more information i have learn alot so far just by reading and searching this site icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthank you all

candyladyhelen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candyladyhelen Posted 5 Sep 2005 , 7:24pm
post #17 of 17

Welcome! And welcome to me too! I just found this board also. I love it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%