Need Organizer/planner Book. What Do You Use?

Decorating By crazyladybaker Updated 20 Aug 2010 , 10:50am by crazyladybaker

crazyladybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazyladybaker Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 11:25pm
post #1 of 6

Hi. I need some sort of planner/organizer book to keep up with my hectic life. Up to this point I have just used an oversized calender on my desk but am getting stopped while out and being asked to bake. I can't remember my schedule anymore and I hate to tell them I will call them later.

Now, I am not a huge bakery so for those of you that are full service bakeries this probably apply.

I need something that I can carry with me that isn't too big but looks attractive at the same time. I have looked at Wal Mart, Target and Office Depot but just haven't seen anything that I really like.

So, what do you use as your planner/scheduler?

Thanks for any input icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 20 Aug 2010 , 12:22am
post #2 of 6

smart phone that syncs with Microsoft Outlook.

before that Franklin Covey planner (classic size)

crazyladybaker Posted 20 Aug 2010 , 12:24am
post #3 of 6

smart phone...that's a good idea too. I used the Franklin before but am just so sure there is a wonderful planner out there that everyone else knows about except me. icon_rolleyes.gif

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 20 Aug 2010 , 12:45am
post #4 of 6

I couldn't be without my Franklin Covey planner. I have the small size which fits into my purse and have refilled it for the last 5 years. It organizes me perfectly and is so easy to carry with me.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 20 Aug 2010 , 10:46am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug

smart phone that syncs with Microsoft Outlook.

before that Franklin Covey planner (classic size)

Ditto, my smart phone is what i loved, but had to give it up for now. So i'm back to my Franklin Covey planner. I don't like their typical day on one page planner, so I picked a set that is one week on two pages. So i can look at the whole week at once (with all my apts) instead of at one day at a time)

http://store.franklinplanner.com/store/category/prod2630060/US-Weekly/Perspective-Ring-bound-Weekly-Planner-Refill?skuId=36248

and you can get them in the compact size too so it's a little smaller than their classic size.

crazyladybaker Posted 20 Aug 2010 , 10:50am
post #6 of 6

Thanks everyone. I am going to try and go back to the office supply stores this weekend and look back through the different types of refills for my FC planner.
Maybe there is a different refill set that will work better for me.
Have a great day.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%