Eu Bakers That Sell Their Goods

Business By MikeRowesHunny

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 19 Aug 2010 , 6:54pm
post #1 of 1

Should be aware of this new legislation, if you don't already know:

If, like me, you use US produced colourings, the colours translate as:
E102 = Yellow 5
E110 = Yellow 6
E122 = Red 3
E129 = Red 40

I've seen on the Americolor bottles that they can contain these colourings, I have yet to check Wilton etc.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%