Found A Person Wililng To Rent Kitchen Space To Me, Now ?s..

Business By nicoles0305 Updated 17 Aug 2010 , 2:57am by jason_kraft

nicoles0305 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicoles0305 Posted 16 Aug 2010 , 11:38pm
post #1 of 2

So I found someone who is more than willing to work out an arrangement for me to rent out some kitchen space to me.

Having never done this before, I of course have about a million questions! icon_biggrin.gif

1) She has a licensed home kitchen. Would it still be legal to rent out her kitchen? (We're in PA)

2) What kind of things do I need to put into a contract?

3) From my understanding, I will have to have the kitchen inspected while I'm using it, as a separate inspection from her own. How do I go about this?

4) What else do I need to think about?

5) Should I be talking to a lawyer about this stuff? How much does that cost?


1 reply
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 17 Aug 2010 , 2:57am
post #2 of 2

You may want to try contacting the PA Dept of Agriculture at 1-866-366-3723, they should have information specific to your state.

Quote by @%username% on %date%