Wilton Separator Plates

Decorating By valcomer Updated 12 Aug 2010 , 12:05pm by leah_s

valcomer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
valcomer Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 12:03am
post #1 of 2

hello, i just wanted to know if the Decorator Preferred Square Separator Plates. ~ Wilton is the same use for as the sps system?..they said they are supose to match the bake of the cake more if a wilton pan is used..which is what i have.....thanks!

1 reply
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 12 Aug 2010 , 12:05pm
post #2 of 2

No, the are not the same.

SPS is the proper name of the system made by BakeryCrafts. It is not a generic name for plates.

The SPS legs actually fit securely into the SPS plates, making the entire system very tight and secure.

Quote by @%username% on %date%