Indydebi Visit Was Great!

Lounge By Loucinda Updated 11 Aug 2010 , 1:00pm by Tiffany29

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 3:26am
post #1 of 3

Our cake club had the honor of hosting Indydebi (and her daughte)r this evening as our first guest speaker! It was a fun and interactive meeting, I think everyone that came had a great time meeting and talking with Indy!THANK YOU for coming and sharing with all of us, it was greatly appreciated!! I hope you enjoyed your time with us as much as we did. icon_biggrin.gif

And Happy Birthday Elise!! (hope I spelled that right)

2 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 12:59pm
post #2 of 3

what a fabulous group! I have as great a time as anyone! We had lots of good conversation, laughs, questions and great interaction. It a diverse group of hobbyists, business owners and those in-between, so there were lots of viewpoints which always makes for a goo discussion group!.

A bunch of cakers talking cake .... what could be better than that!

Loucinda even brought Elise a birthday cake and she was so touched! (I even went off of weight watchers to have a few bites of it ... omg it was so good!)

I even got to meet someone famous! A member of their group (and this early in the morning, I can't remember her name! icon_cry.gif ) has a cake photo in Cake Central magazine and has auditioned for Cupcake Wars! can't wait to say "I remember her when ....... !" thumbs_up.gif

Tiffany29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tiffany29 Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 1:00pm
post #3 of 3

You too! I am soo jealous. Maybe I'll get lucky enough one day icon_rolleyes.gif

Glad you had a great time, thanks for sharing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%