Little Chocolatiers?

Lounge By Writecakes Updated 10 Aug 2010 , 5:59pm by JenniferMI

Writecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Writecakes Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 3:55pm
post #1 of 7

Has anyone watched The Little Chocolatiers? I think Katey is very talented and love watching her come up with her creative ideas. The dollhouse they built was amazing. And watching all of those kids tear into that chocolate was pretty neat too! icon_smile.gif

6 replies
foodguy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foodguy Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 4:06pm
post #2 of 7

We have enjoyed watching them-some of their projects are remarkable.
My wife's brother traveled to Salt Lake earlier this summer on business.
He visited their shop and met Katie-Steve was working in the back. He said Katie was just lovely; very friendly and engaging.
He also said that their chocolates are AMAZING!

Writecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Writecakes Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 4:10pm
post #3 of 7

I would love to try their chocolates. Katie does seem like a sweet person. I heard they may cancel the show but I hope not. I'd much rather watch their degree of talent than most of the cake type shows out there. And I wish they had a website so I could order some of those haystacks they keep showing. Yum!

cakeythings1961 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeythings1961 Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 4:21pm
post #4 of 7

I agree. It's great to see confectionery talent showcased on TV. My only complaint is that they often show chocolates being dipped with bare hands! I've seen similar unsanitary practices on the cake & cupcake shows. Gross!

cakeprof Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeprof Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 4:34pm
post #5 of 7

Good show, I really enjoy the interaction between the two especially when Steve says no problem to the displays and Katie looks like she wants to kill him.

badkitty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
badkitty Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 4:35pm
post #6 of 7

I've only seen a few bits of their show, but I've been to their shop several times and everything has been amazing! Their hot cocoa is incredible and the chocolates are just the best! Wish they delivered to Idaho! icon_biggrin.gif

And they are both just sweethearts in person! Nice to see someone with real talent getting some attention, Katie truly knows her stuff when it comes to chocolate!

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 5:59pm
post #7 of 7

I love watching them!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%