What Kind Of Trays Do You Use In Your Bakery Case?

Business By loriemoms Updated 10 Aug 2010 , 2:49pm by Jenn2179

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 11:34am
post #1 of 4

I have been using those plastic insert things for my cupcakes, til I find a better solution...I cannot stand the ugly plastic trays that are designed for bakery cases, and cupcakes just slide down them. What do you use to display your cupcakes and cakes in your cases? Did you buy pretty trays? Would love some creative and pretty ideas!

3 replies
minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 2:00pm
post #2 of 4

I saw an unusual solution, but the jury is still out on the tackiness factor. PVC plastic pipe (measure the circumference for cupcakes or muffins) glued? onto their tray. The little cakes fit perfectly and I thought it was pretty smart.

kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 4

I buy paper doiles and line the pans with those for starters. I don't like to put cupcakes on the pans that are slid in at an angle, too much smushed up frosting and banged up cupcakes. Is there no way you can put them on a display that is tiered and not inside a case?

Jenn2179 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn2179 Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 2:49pm
post #4 of 4

I am working on getting my storefront open. These are the holders I am making for my cupcakes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%