I Love Fabulous Cakes

Lounge By TheBlonde Updated 22 Aug 2010 , 3:10pm by shanney54

TheBlonde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBlonde Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 11:37pm
post #1 of 9

I'm just now watching this show for the first time and I'm in love!!! I very rarely watch cake shows because they are usually so fake but this one is soooo real. They show all the detail that goes into making these cakes and actually tell the price of the cake which is amazing! Maybe now the public will realize why they cost so much!

8 replies
KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 6:58pm
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlonde

I'm just now watching this show for the first time and I'm in love!!! I very rarely watch cake shows because they are usually so fake but this one is soooo real. They show all the detail that goes into making these cakes and actually tell the price of the cake which is amazing! Maybe now the public will realize why they cost so much!

thumbs_up.gif I love that they have how much those cakes actually cost. thumbs_up.gif

luvmysmoother Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvmysmoother Posted 14 Aug 2010 , 9:00am
post #3 of 9

I also wanted to post a topic saying the exact same thing. It's soooooo real and they give great tips all the time, show real emergencies - not scripted dramaicon_smile.gif And the guy who does the voice over narration doesn't have an annoying voice - it's so awesome to watchicon_smile.gif

shanney54 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanney54 Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 12:49pm
post #4 of 9

I feel the same way! I was so disappointed when it didn't come on this past week! icon_sad.gif

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 2:02pm
post #5 of 9

I'm going to have to add this show to my DVR list! Between DC Cupcakes and Cupcake Wars, I haven't been loving new cake shows, but it sounds like this is a good one icon_smile.gif

shanney54 Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 2:36pm
post #6 of 9

I don't have a DVR...so I went to Wal-Mart and bought some good ole VCR tapes! lol I never thought that I'd buy those again!

shanney54 Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 2:38pm
post #7 of 9

DefyGravity, I really love your avatar! I played the trumpet for 10 years, so music has a special place in my heart along with baking!

DefyGravity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DefyGravity Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 2:44pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks icon_smile.gif Every few years I try to learn the guitar, but I've always loved to sing!

I didn't think they even sold VHS tapes anymore! icon_lol.gif

shanney54 Posted 22 Aug 2010 , 3:10pm
post #9 of 9

lol I didn't think that they did either!!! I was in Florida a few weeks ago and knew that I'd be out on the town and didn't want to miss it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%