Has Anyone Used A Kitchen Aid Fondant Roller?

Decorating By cbrociek Updated 8 Aug 2010 , 3:34am by cakeflake80

cbrociek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cbrociek Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 1:14am
post #1 of 3

http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_BE0239

I have a hard time getting my MMF even. I used the fondant rings but it does not help as quickly as I would like it to. (sounds strange I know) Maybe I need a different MMF recipe? It takes me a LONG time to get the MMF the way I want it. Hours. It should not take me that long, but I love (and all my friends too) the way it tastes.

Even if I use a different recipe, I would still like your input about fondant rollers. Thanks in advance! icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 3:18am
post #2 of 3

LOVE it! Gumpaste or fondant..... works for both. You do have to get it rolled out thin enough go thru without straining the motor to start, but then go as thin as you like, one number at a time.

cakeflake80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeflake80 Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 3:34am
post #3 of 3

I would love to have one of these!! I have a sunbeam mixer though, so I am not sure it would work for me. I bought a clay rolling machine at Michael's with the intention of using it for fondant. I have the same problem with getting it even. Well, it was really difficult to use and it was still like 1/2 inch thick on the thinnest setting. So I returned it! I would love something like this!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%