Kraft Dream Whip Story

Decorating By MessMaker Updated 7 Aug 2010 , 3:34am by mamawrobin

MessMaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessMaker Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 2:48am
post #1 of 4

I have looked everywhere i could think of for Dream Whip, so i could make Indydebi frosting.

Not carried by my Walmart or United, weird I know.

I live in a small town where the closest full size grocery store is a good 45 min drive. So yesterday I go to the local grocery store (which I happen to previously worked), I talked with a close friend who works there about seeing if they could possibly order it.

She tells me that they used to carry it, but no one bought it so they stopped ordering it. thumbsdown.gif

WELL.. Today my dear friend calls me up just to remind me that I am babysitting sat. am. "oh and Angel" she says to me. " I just wanted to let you know that I talked to Jon" ( the manager) " and he said that he could order a case but you have to buy it all at one time" I jumped on it since I cant seem to find it anywhere else.

THE GOOD NEWS: She says to me "and since your buying the whole case, and its being ordered specially for you, Jon is going to give it to you with a 20% discount" thumbs_up.gif

Its the best news I've gotten all week. So I had to share. icon_biggrin.gif

3 replies
mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 3:11am
post #2 of 4

Good for you. I found some today on sale at Brookshires grocery store for $3.29 for a four pack box. That's considerably less than I usually pay. I'm going back tomorrow and buying more. icon_biggrin.gif

mimido Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mimido Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 3:15am
post #3 of 4

If you have Dollar General stores in your Area ( they are every where in the South ) They carry Dream Whip. Thats where I get mine

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 3:34am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimido

If you have Dollar General stores in your Area ( they are every where in the South ) They carry Dream Whip. Thats where I get mine

Really? I have never seen it at the Dollar General in my town. I'm going to see if she will order it for me. I know it will be cheaper there than anywhere else than I can get it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%