Cost Of A Bridal Show Booth

Business By mandirombold Updated 6 Feb 2016 , 3:05am by kakeladi

mandirombold Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandirombold Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 2:14am
post #1 of 9

I have never been in a Bridal Show before and was wondering what the average price is the a booth? I got a call for Wedding Clickers.com today and they asked me if I wanted a booth at their bridal show and it is $400!!! $400! Its a big show but is this normal. David from my fair wedding will be there.

8 replies
catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 2:29am
post #2 of 9

My neck of the woods it's around 1k. So for my part of the world you are getting a steal. Tho it sounds like you have a bit of sticker shock for your area.

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 3:13am
post #3 of 9

There are a few major shows in my area and a booth goes for anywhere from $950-$1500. I'd jump at a chance to get a booth at big show for only $400

mandirombold Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 3:14am
post #4 of 9

I guess I do have sticker shock.lol. do you think bridal shows are worth it?

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 3:24am
post #5 of 9

$400 is very average around here. Prices for the good shows range from $295 to $795. I do 6-8 shows a year.

mandirombold Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 3:26pm
post #6 of 9

great. I think I'm gunna do it! My next post will be asking for tips on what in the heck to do!!!! Goodness I'm I goning to be a newbie forever. I have so much to learn

tootie0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tootie0809 Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 3:30pm
post #7 of 9

Bridal shows are awesome exposure! Yes, they're expensive and a ton of work, but I love them and they really do pay for themselves! I've paid on average of $850 for a booth for each one. I'm doing my 4th show of the year next month. Next year, will probably do 5-6. Good luck!

amartin1900 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amartin1900 Posted 5 Feb 2016 , 5:51pm
post #8 of 9

What good results have you guys had from shows? 

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 6 Feb 2016 , 3:05am
post #9 of 9

For more information on what to do; what to bring etc. I suggest you search this site as there have been many, many posts on the subject in the past with lots of good information along w/pictures.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%