Myom Review

Decorating By Rylan Updated 4 Apr 2011 , 8:37pm by marzipandoll

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 12:02am
post #1 of 7

I have purchased the display ones from Dominic at Cake Camp last year and fell inlove with the Silicone Plastique. Then, today, I purchased the CopyFlex to sample (I'm experimenting with different kinds of mold making materials) it out and was impressed with Kathy's customer service. Overall, MYOM not only gives great products but also has great customer service. You will not get disappointed.

6 replies
MYOM-Dominic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MYOM-Dominic Posted 4 Aug 2010 , 12:34am
post #2 of 7

Hi Rylan,

Just a note to thank you for taking the time to comment on my products and customer service.

Providing good customer service is so important if any business is going to succeed. Your post serves as a reaffirming confirmation that our efforts are appreciated and I will share your comments with my staff.

Sincerely,

Dominic icon_smile.gif

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 21 Aug 2010 , 10:59pm
post #3 of 7

dominic-

I attended your demo and also met you at the vendor's hall. This weekend I am making a couple of molds from my great grandmothers brooch to put on a cake. Thanks for a great product!

MYOM-Dominic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MYOM-Dominic Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 3:56pm
post #4 of 7

Hi BakeCakes2010,

You are very welcome. I really had a great time at the convention - hope your broach mold comes out okay.

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 10:01pm
post #5 of 7

Yes, it worked. You have such a great product. This product is great molding antique buttons I have to put on a cake.

galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 27 Mar 2011 , 6:09pm
post #6 of 7

I could not agree more with the customer service! I was so shocked that Dominic took the time to speak to me personally! He was so patient and helpful. The silicone plastique is so easy easy to work with my molds may not be the prettiest but they work!

marzipandoll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marzipandoll Posted 4 Apr 2011 , 8:37pm
post #7 of 7

BEST EVER! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%