My Daughter...a Future Cake Central Member..:)

Decorating By mindy1204 Updated 26 Jul 2010 , 3:14am by BACI

mindy1204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mindy1204 Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 1:59am
post #1 of 7

I was having a converstion with my daughter this weekend about what she wants to be when she grows up. She is 9 and for the last few years has always said she wanted to be a teacher. I understand why we have been very fortunate to have wonderful teachers for her.

During our recent coversation I mentioned her being a teacher and she said oh NO Mom, I may subsitute but I am going to make cakes like you. I said oh so make them for friends and family at home like Mom does. She said well yeah sure but I want to own my own bakery, maybe we can do it together. Just melted my heart!

She is already an awesome little decorator, she helped with the roses on the pink and brown cake and last year she made this cake all my her self for her Dad.

So one day we will be a mother daughter team running a bakery icon_smile.gif
LL

6 replies
kjxoxo1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjxoxo1 Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 2:10am
post #2 of 7

Nice work on her cake!!! WOW!!!! Keep up the encouragement!!!

BACI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BACI Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 2:12am
post #3 of 7

How sweet! Wishing both of you many happy baking adventures together that bring a lifetime of warm memories and smiles! Great job on the cake kiddo - bet it was the best cake dad ever had! icon_biggrin.gif

bmarlow001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bmarlow001 Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 2:13am
post #4 of 7

That's awesome! Tell her to keep up the great work icon_smile.gif

Karen421 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karen421 Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 2:17am
post #5 of 7

Aaawwww That would have melted my heart also! That is just great!!! thumbs_up.gif

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 2:24am
post #6 of 7

Awww, that is so sweet and her cake is really cute.

BACI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BACI Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 3:14am
post #7 of 7

How sweet! Wishing both of you many happy baking adventures together that bring a lifetime of warm memories and smiles! Great job on the cake kiddo - bet it was the best cake dad ever had! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%