Roller Skate Cookie Cutter

Baking By princesscatt Updated 28 Jul 2010 , 12:50am by princesscatt

princesscatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princesscatt Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 1:57am
post #1 of 7

Hi there...looking for a rollerskate cookie cutter. I have looked online but can not find anything other then either roller blades or ice skates. Any suggestions for other websites that would carry something like this?

Thank you.

6 replies
Montrealconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingerbreadtogo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingerbreadtogo Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 2:09am
post #3 of 7

You can get a 4" ice skate on -thecookiecuttershop.com-

gingerbreadtogo Posted 26 Jul 2010 , 2:16am
post #4 of 7

Sorry, I thought you said "or" ice skate. I did see a cheap roller skate cutter on -outdoorgearsite.com- sounds like a strange site for cookie cutters,but it is regular $6.50 on sale for .76

princesscatt Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 2:04am
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbreadtogo

Sorry, I thought you said "or" ice skate. I did see a cheap roller skate cutter on -outdoorgearsite.com- sounds like a strange site for cookie cutters,but it is regular $6.50 on sale for .76

Saw that...they are sold out! LOL... If nothing else I can always buy an ice skate, cut the skate off and add 2 black fondant wheels.

gingerbreadtogo Posted 27 Jul 2010 , 2:17am
post #6 of 7

I hate it when that happens... Some of these ccer's cut cookies with templates if you can find a good pix of a skate. I've done it a few times when I'm desperate- I do prefer cutters..Good Luckkkk

princesscatt Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 12:50am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbreadtogo

I hate it when that happens... Some of these ccer's cut cookies with templates if you can find a good pix of a skate. I've done it a few times when I'm desperate- I do prefer cutters..Good Luckkkk

I actually went ahead and bought an ice skate and I'm going to add the wheels. I didn't want to spend $13 for a cutter to use for one time. And I am not good at tracing pictures. I'll post picks when they are done.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%