This Has To Be A Record For Us...

Business By PieceofCakeAZ Updated 25 Jul 2010 , 9:00am by tesso

PieceofCakeAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PieceofCakeAZ Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 9:14am
post #1 of 8

In AZ, the summer is our slow time for actually creating wedding cakes but I just checked our schedule and we have 30 consultations booked in the next 7 days. Yowzaaaa! I'm personally doing at east 20 of them...I'm gonna need a freaking nap. icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 9:34am
post #2 of 8

Good luck! The phone has started ringing a bit here too, but not as much as your phone! I just dropped $$$ for advertising, so I hope it works.

PieceofCakeAZ Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 9:36am
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

Good luck! The phone has started ringing a bit here too, but not as much as your phone! I just dropped $$$ for advertising, so I hope it works.

Best of luck Leah!

Fortunately 18 of those are part of various all inclusive packages that we have with different facilities which makes my job a little easier.

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 6:23pm
post #4 of 8

HOLY CAKES BATMAN!!!

That's great that business is so good for you. I don't know what is in the water around here, but our phone has been ringing non-stop this week. Which reminds me, I need to clean the powdered sugar out of it.

PieceofCakeAZ Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 11:37pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmakescakes

HOLY CAKES BATMAN!!!

That's great that business is so good for you. I don't know what is in the water around here, but our phone has been ringing non-stop this week. Which reminds me, I need to clean the powdered sugar out of it.

lol. next time we are getting a bright white phone instead of a black one. icon_biggrin.gif

Bskinne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bskinne Posted 24 Jul 2010 , 11:57pm
post #6 of 8

I'm so jealous. Only calls I've gotten this week were for a sheet cake (no), a buttercream wedding cake (no), and someone calling to check prices (assuming it was another decorator because they didn't leave details about what type of event, etc., and didn't return my call). Sigh. I'm close to quitting. I have a cake itch that needs to be scratched and it's not happening!

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 25 Jul 2010 , 5:39am
post #7 of 8

wow! that really amazing! i can't imagine that many...i'd prolly need medicated.

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 25 Jul 2010 , 9:00am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieceofCakeAZ

In AZ, the summer is our slow time for actually creating wedding cakes but I just checked our schedule and we have 30 consultations booked in the next 7 days. Yowzaaaa! I'm personally doing at east 20 of them...I'm gonna need a freaking nap. icon_biggrin.gif

YEAH!! congrats girls, enjoy but try to schedule those naps too! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%