Bake-O-Glide Problem - Help Please!

Decorating By allaboutcakeuk Updated 23 Jul 2010 , 2:22pm by allaboutcakeuk

allaboutcakeuk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allaboutcakeuk Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 10:51am
post #1 of 3

Please can someone help me, I recently bought the bake-o-glide ready cut liners with the frilled side piece and base piece. I just can't seem to get the thing to sit in the tin properly or in the corners properly. I've tried greasing it with cake release but it still just pops straight out. Are these useless or am I doing something really wrong? I thought they would be the answer to my prayers of keeping lining tins but it doesn't seem that way. I'm doing a wedding cake this weekend and hoped they would help icon_sad.gif
any help be really appreciated
icon_sad.gif

2 replies
dguerrant Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dguerrant Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 2:02pm
post #2 of 3

this may sound goofy and you may have tried this already, but what about flipping it over, where it curves into the corner instead of up. I have never used these so i don't know.

allaboutcakeuk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allaboutcakeuk Posted 23 Jul 2010 , 2:22pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianaguerrant

this may sound goofy and you may have tried this already, but what about flipping it over, where it curves into the corner instead of up. I have never used these so i don't know.

hi there, thank you for your advice, i tried all ways and it just keeps buckling and trying to revert back to being rolled up. i washed it and dried it and its still the same i've ended up going back to parchment! icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%