Paper Souffle Cups

Baking By claudiaaj17 Updated 21 Jul 2010 , 1:20pm by minicuppie

claudiaaj17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
claudiaaj17 Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 9:12pm
post #1 of 2

Hi everybody

its the first time im write on CC

and i have a question:

I want to bake cupcakes in paper souffle cups, i want to buy it, but i need to know what size i have to buy? I need standard cupcakes size.

I hope you understand me, beacause my english is not very good

Have a nice day and thank you very much!

From Mexico!

1 reply
minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 1:20pm
post #2 of 2

Measure the cups on the pan. The standard bottom is 2 inches. Back in the day the standard side measurement was 2.5 inches, but now, not so much.

Quote by @%username% on %date%