Whats In Your Contract Disclaimer For Customers?

Business By Dreme Updated 19 Jul 2010 , 10:33pm by Doug

Dreme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dreme Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 8:53pm
post #1 of 4

I'm in the process of redoing my contract in word. Just wondering what you guys have in the disclaimer for you everyday orders. What the client signs off on. I have a wedding cake contract. Not looking for that. Looking for an everyday party cake, cupcake, cookie contract. Whats on yours?

3 replies
nancyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancyg Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 9:03pm
post #2 of 4

I dont know...I dont have on either...Maybe just the fact that you would not be responsible for weather related cakes issues if not inside in airconditioning

Enchantedcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantedcakes Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 9:11pm
post #3 of 4

I got my contract from Cake Boss here is some of the wording:
You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below. Problems with decorations must be brought to the attention of the delivery person and must be photographed and problems with the cake must have a frozen sample returned for verification, no refunds on unsubstantiated claims and only credit on future orders for disagreements on quality of product. If you or your representatives elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Enchanted Cakes possession. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of insert your name here to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances preventing the insert your name here from fulfilling the order agreed upon as stated in this contract, the customer is entitled to a full refund.

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%