2011 Wilton Year Book- Globe

Decorating By bakencake Updated 18 Jul 2010 , 5:05pm by q2wheels

bakencake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakencake Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 4:59pm
post #1 of 3

i bought the 2011 wilton year book. Im trying to do the heads for the bride, groom and bridal party toppers on page 90. The instructions are on page 126, for anybody that has the book. The directions are- use 2.5 in. globes for heads and bodies. tape top holes closed on globes of heads. roll out fondant. brush globes lightly with piping gel.... my question is what's a globe. is it a special kind of globe or just any round object that size?

2 replies
Mattie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mattie1 Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 5:02pm
post #2 of 3

They are from the globe pillar set on page 238.

q2wheels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
q2wheels Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 5:05pm
post #3 of 3

It's the Globe Pillar set:


Michael's may have them.


Toni Ann

Quote by @%username% on %date%