Not Really Cake Related, But So Amazing

Decorating By cai0311 Updated 7 Aug 2010 , 3:51am by Bakingangel

cai0311 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cai0311 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 2:05pm
post #1 of 16

I just booked a bride yesterday for a Nov. 27, 2010 wedding. I was filling out the contract, which includes getting the photographers info. I always look up the website for the photographer to see their style, prices (so I know what to expect when I order cake prints), quality of photos...

This is the most stunning photographers website I have ever seen. There are no prices listed on the website - which usually means $$$$$$. The wedding is at a high end hotel and the guest list is over 300. I can only imagine what this is costing.

http://zphotocouture.com/main.php

15 replies
TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 2:19pm
post #2 of 16

yeah pretty amazing pictures ... the background for the pictures were all amazing too .. and all the brides looked like models or women from the 40's or 50's you know what I mean?

KCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KCC Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 2:34pm
post #3 of 16

Those are awesome! I'd like to know where they were taken!!

kermitncupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kermitncupcake Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 2:46pm
post #4 of 16

They are gorgeous photos! I wish Id had a photographer like that at my wedding!

The only down side was, I couldnt help noticing for the whole slide that there were no plus size brides????

Cindsters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cindsters Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 2:49pm
post #5 of 16

The pictures were so elegant. What is the cake design going to be like?

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 2:56pm
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kermitncupcake

They are gorgeous photos! I wish Id had a photographer like that at my wedding!

The only down side was, I couldnt help noticing for the whole slide that there were no plus size brides????

I noticed that too.. I wonder if the photographer hired women to pose for the shots to show his/her photo skills. The photos are fabulous, but it would be nice to see a variety of brides, especially for advertising.

cai0311 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 3:30pm
post #7 of 16

The cake...I have no idea. The bride lives in another state but grew up here so she is planning her wedding her too. Her mom and dad are the ones that came to the consultation and decided to book me. Her mom forgot the picture of the cake her daughter wanted but said it looked almost exactly like the cake dummy I had on display. The dummy cake is 4 tiers (12, 10, 8, 6) white buttercream with piping on the 12 and 8 tier. There are 41 gumpaste roses cascading down the sides.

The mom is to email me the picture of the cake so I can finalize price with her.

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 4:19pm
post #8 of 16

I love the South Asia slideshow. Those photos are very impressive.

Cindsters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cindsters Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 8:44pm
post #9 of 16

It sounds like the cake will be elegant also!

AuntieV2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntieV2010 Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 5:30pm
post #10 of 16

I loved the whole site. The video section was amazing. Thank You for posting the link.

cai0311 Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 12:58pm
post #11 of 16

I just booked another bride yesterday that is using the same photography company. I wonder what their pictures will look like considering that the backgrounds change so much depending on where you are getting married.

allaboutcakeuk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allaboutcakeuk Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 9:09pm
post #12 of 16

I agree great photos - love the natural looking ones

P.S. TheCakerator I luv your cat in its outfit!

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 10:54pm
post #13 of 16

This photographer is worth every penny, no matter what they charge.

anxietyattack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anxietyattack Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 1:18am
post #14 of 16

Wow. I wish there was someone of that caliber where I live! Awesome photographer!

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 6 Aug 2010 , 1:53am
post #15 of 16

Here are wonderful wedding photographers:

www.jasminestar.com

www.davidjay.com

Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 3:51am
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cai0311

The cake...I have no idea. The bride lives in another state but grew up here so she is planning her wedding her too. Her mom and dad are the ones that came to the consultation and decided to book me. Her mom forgot the picture of the cake her daughter wanted but said it looked almost exactly like the cake dummy I had on display. The dummy cake is 4 tiers (12, 10, 8, 6) white buttercream with piping on the 12 and 8 tier. There are 41 gumpaste roses cascading down the sides.

The mom is to email me the picture of the cake so I can finalize price with her.

Would love to see the pic they send you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%