Did I Say Cake? I Meant Cat!

Lounge By teresa61625 Updated 18 Jul 2010 , 5:02pm by JulieMN

teresa61625 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teresa61625 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 7:03am
post #1 of 6

This is just a funny story that happened to me today...with all the venting posts out there I thought this may lighten the mood a bit. Today was a very long day for me because my cat had kittens that she is not taking care of. So I have been keeping an eye on them, trying to feed them, trying to make the mother stay with the kittens etc...
So with a late night last night and a long day today I was very tired. So my husband said he needed a nap and went to lay down and then he text me and said I should take a nap too..So my response to him....while I was reading Cake Central....was that I didn't want to take a nap because I wanted to make sure the cake didn't jump out of the box....!! My husbands response was...LOL...the cake jump out of the box? I thought he was the crazy one until I checked my text and yes it said I didn't want the "cake" instead of cat..to jump out of the box.
Needless to say I had my son watch the CAT...and I took a nap!

5 replies
Rachel5370 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachel5370 Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 7:19am
post #2 of 6

That is funny! Thanks for the laugh! I mix up words like that all the time and sometimes it's a funny mix-up!

thatslifeca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thatslifeca Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 7:25am
post #3 of 6

omg that's too funny. I'm glad you listened to hubby and took a nap thu. thumbs_up.gif good luck with the kittens, I bet they are soooooo cute.

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 2:33am
post #4 of 6

Yep you probably were tired, lol.

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 2:36am
post #5 of 6

who let the cake out of the box? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif thanks for sharing. that was great.

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 5:02pm
post #6 of 6

What a great story--thanks for sharing! And hope your home and sleep are back to "normalish" soon!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%