Help I Need A Catchy Cake Store Name Pleas

Business By Babathia Updated 20 Jul 2010 , 4:46am by LISSI15

Babathia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Babathia Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 4:08pm
post #1 of 16

Hi does anyone have any good name for a cake store at minute I'm called Angies Cupcakes but need to change it as I sell wedding cake and celabration cakes as well I'm just starting out. Thought of a couple myself but they are already taken i.e. Angies cakes, the sugar shack, sugar and spice, the cake box my brain is frazzeled please help!! need some good imput for a catch name I can stick with. thank you icon_sad.gif

15 replies
PattyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PattyT Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 4:26pm
post #2 of 16

If you're name is Angel or Angela...what about Angelic Sweets, Sweet Angel Cakes?

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 4:26pm
post #3 of 16

If you're already known as Angie's Cupcakes, I wouldn't change it but rather add to it.

Angie's Cupcakes and Cakes
Angie's Cupcakes and Custom Cakes
Angie's Cupcakes and Wedding Cakes
Angie's Cupcakes and All-occasion Cakes

Babathia Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 2:38pm
post #4 of 16

Hi

I want to take cupcake out of the name as I want the name to be timeless. and coming from N.Ireland I dont think sweet cakes will cut it lol. Thought of let them eat cake but nobody seems to like the either icon_cry.gif any more suggestions girls

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 3:14pm
post #5 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babathia

I want to take cupcake out of the name as I want the name to be timeless.

Can you define "timeless" so we can come up with a list of words that you're seeking? (I'm thinking my interpretation of timeless is probably different than yours.)

Babathia Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 5:27pm
post #6 of 16

hi

Timeless, classic like creative cakes something that doesnt have to change when trends change if you know what I mean

Thanks

mccorda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mccorda Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 5:47pm
post #7 of 16

You just said it - Angies Creative Cakes

Babathia Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 6:43pm
post #8 of 16

Hi

Yeah would be great name unfortunatley we have a shop in Belfast called creative cakes so that one wouldnt work thanks

Unlimited Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Unlimited Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 8:05pm
post #9 of 16

Is your store anywhere near Belfast? (If not, I think adding your name before "Creative Cakes" would be enough to not confuse you with them.)

What does your storefront sign already say? (Perhaps adding to it would be a great choice since you're already known that way, and it would be less confusing for your existing customers.)

What part of Northern Ireland? (If you aren't planning to relocate your store anytime soon, you could use a familiar local term or something that helps to describe the area in which you operate, like Ulster, Dunmurry, etc.)

BRATTYR Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BRATTYR Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 8:27pm
post #10 of 16

Angies custom creations?

Babathia Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 10:24pm
post #11 of 16

hi

I actually got a shop yet I am looking at the minute but it will be in Belfast or Lisburn Angies Creative Creations would be a bit long for a website but love the Sugar Shack name can anybody think of anything that sounds simular looked at Sugar and Spice already thought of same as the sugar pot god its hard isnt it thanks everyone for you imput keep them coming I'm sure we can think of something together dont what one with my name on it though as my daughter is going to come in on it with me thanks all

theonlynameleft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theonlynameleft Posted 15 Jul 2010 , 11:18pm
post #12 of 16

"Let Them Eat Cake" as said by Marie Antoinette

thecookieladycc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecookieladycc Posted 17 Jul 2010 , 10:23pm
post #13 of 16

K.I.S.S (Keeping it So Sweet) Bakery

Babathia Posted 18 Jul 2010 , 3:14pm
post #14 of 16

Thanks everyone for the great imput will let you all know when I have picked one and what name it is

Many Thanks Again

Angie

minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 1:50pm
post #15 of 16

Classic Cake Cottage. Classic Sugar Art. Angie's Classic Sugar Art. Angie's Classic Cake Cottage.

LISSI15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LISSI15 Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 4:46am
post #16 of 16

"Any Cake" and your phrase could be "No matter what we bake your cake", or something like "Any Cake to any date by Angie".

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%