Costco Cake

Decorating By cutthecake Updated 12 Jul 2010 , 10:40pm by quilting2011

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 8:30pm
post #1 of 4

I went to a party at a local chef's house. I couldn't wait for dessert, anticipating great things. Out came the Costco cake and cookies! Guess he's not a pastry chef. Boy, was I disappointed!

3 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 8:41pm
post #2 of 4

my daughter is always asking me to make her a cake that taste like costco. I try. She wants my cakes, but wants them to taste like costco. that is ok with me. If she is happy, i am happy. Of course , i don,t know their recipes, but i come close she says. lol

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 10:23pm
post #3 of 4

Oh, that's an easy one!

He just didn't want the cake to upstage his cooking. icon_lol.gif

Remember, the last thing you see is the thing you remember best!

Rae

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 10:40pm
post #4 of 4

I attended a baby shower where mother to be is a pastry chef and cake artist. The host (sister) served costco appetizers- turkey rollups, fruit tray platters, costco salads from the deli, chip and dips, etc.

The dessert was a costco sheet cake (white buttercream with vanilla cheesecake mousse) design was a pink baby carriage, costco brownie and lemon bites.

We had fun celebrating the occasion. The mother to be was happy and she did not care if the cake was from costco. Just the joy on her face knowing her sister hosted a baby shower for her with, family and friends is priceless.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%