Molds For Small Face And Hands/feet

Decorating By cakewhiz Updated 16 Jul 2010 , 12:09pm by dsilvest

cakewhiz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakewhiz Posted 12 Jul 2010 , 3:09am
post #1 of 3

Do any of you know where I can buy silicone push molds for a small face, hands and feet. I want to make a "flower fairy" and her face/head is just about one inch. I have looked and looked, but cannot find any. Can you help me, please?

2 replies
2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 11:54am
post #2 of 3

Have you looked in the clay sections of your local arts and crafts store? I know I've seen them at AC Moore's and Michaels.

dsilvest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsilvest Posted 16 Jul 2010 , 12:09pm
post #3 of 3

Ditto icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%