True Blood Cake

Decorating By lecrn Updated 9 Jul 2010 , 3:53pm by CrumblesConfections

lecrn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lecrn Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 1:25am
post #1 of 6

I have a request for the HBO series True Blood. I have no idea where to start! I've never watched it, but I'm assuming it's about vampires? Has anyone made a True Blood cake or does anyone have any ideas?
Thx!

5 replies
VentureSister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VentureSister Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 2:14am
post #2 of 6

Trublood is about vampires, werewolves, and other supernaturals in Louisiana. Trublood in the show is a synthetic blood that was created so vamps could live publicly with out drinking from humans.
Maybe a cake that looks like the trublood bottle or one that looks like one of the posters for the show. There is one poster that has a mouth with fangs and a bit of blood dripping (not quite as creepy as it sounds), that one has become quite popular for the show. There is a vamp bar called Fangtasia in the show, not quite sure if you can use that. If you go to hbo.com and look under the trublood show that might help also. If you decide to watch a couple of the episodes to get a feel for the show be warned that it is definitely hbo ...ie.. it is a bit rough (language, violence, drug use, and nudity).
Can't wait to see what you do. Good Luck.

kairie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kairie Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 12:22pm
post #3 of 6

i have here an idea! why don't you copy the true blood bottle, this is where the synthetic blood is placed for the vampires to drink, this is how it looks like Image

hope this helps icon_smile.gif

more bakery tips at http://bit.ly/9QFnzN

lecrn Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 1:48pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks to you both. I think she may want to go with the poster with the woman's face & the blood dripping. LOL. I guess I could do it as an edible image?

lecrn Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 1:50pm
post #5 of 6

duplicate

CrumblesConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CrumblesConfections Posted 9 Jul 2010 , 3:53pm
post #6 of 6

I think the poster would be good too. I love that show!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%