Ordered My First Sharon Z Dvd Last Night!

Decorating By mrsc808 Updated 11 Jul 2010 , 4:31pm by sugarshack

mrsc808 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsc808 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 6:55pm
post #1 of 15

And I had an email this morning saying that it is on it's way! Yay, so excited! I got the Back to Basic dvd. Since I never learned the basics, I figure it's a great one to start with. icon_biggrin.gif

14 replies
msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 8:05pm
post #2 of 15

Awwww, I'm jealous, lol. Congrats! I have been wanting to order them too. Hopefully real soon. Enjoy!

caleyb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caleyb Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 8:10pm
post #3 of 15

I ordered two today - the buttercream one - because I a heck of a time smoothing....and the fondant one...just because she is a master....SO EXCITED!!!!!

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 1:20am
post #4 of 15

ugh... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the shipping email had a note that it is shipping last week of July. Sorry to burst your excitement, but we are almost there! They are being printed as we speak!! Thank you fopr the order!

mrsc808 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 8:09pm
post #5 of 15

Hmmm, guess I saw what I wanted to see. Lol okay, still excited, it's just more stretched out now...

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 8:19pm
post #6 of 15

Sharon dvd's, will be the best investment you have ever made, they are great.you will not regret it.

LisaMarie86 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaMarie86 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 8:24pm
post #7 of 15

I fell in love with Sharon and her work after watching her Buttercream DVD. She makes you feel like you are in the kitchen with her and is very through in he demos. I am going to be purchasing a couple of her DVD's very soon.

honeyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
honeyscakes Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 8:51pm
post #8 of 15

if you go in my photo gallery....any good cake you see...is made AFTER I got Ms Sharon's DVDs. SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldnt have made any single one of those cakes without all that I learnt from her icon_biggrin.gif
- H

sugarshack Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 3:36am
post #9 of 15

Thank you all for the nice words. I am thrilled that the vidoes are helping you guys!

4realLaLa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4realLaLa Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 4:47am
post #10 of 15

Yay! You have no idea how good she is. I have the Perfecting Buttercream dvd and saw a marked improvement in my buttercream. I love love love it! I have watched it several times. I am gonna order the Flawless Fondant next time.

mpetty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mpetty Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 4:55am
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMarie86

I fell in love with Sharon and her work after watching her Buttercream DVD. She makes you feel like you are in the kitchen with her and is very through in he demos. I am going to be purchasing a couple of her DVD's very soon.

Ditto. In addition to the great techniques you learn, she also has a great teaching style. I just received the buttercream, fondant, and stacking DVDs and am very pleased.

mrsc808 Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 6:09am
post #12 of 15

LOL, so I am still waiting for the Back to Basics DVD to arrive, but I just ordered the fondant, buttercream, stacking, and topsy turvy dvds. *insert sheepish grin here*

VentureSister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VentureSister Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 6:37am
post #13 of 15

Just saw some of your pictures sugarshack. wow. Am definitely going to have to order these dvds too.

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 11:43am
post #14 of 15

After all of the great reviews, I just ordered the buttercream dvd. I am so looking forward to it.

sugarshack Posted 11 Jul 2010 , 4:31pm
post #15 of 15

Thank you all! I appreciate the nice words! Back to Basics is shipping this week!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%