Air Brush.. For Beginners !!!

Decorating By sanasim Updated 7 Jul 2010 , 4:24am by sweetcakes

sanasim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sanasim Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 6:23pm
post #1 of 3

hi everyone.. just needed a little help or advise..
m kinda a newbie but wanting to buy an airbrush machine.. the one my cake supplier sells is 199$... no way m investing that as a beginner when i dont even know how to use it...
i searched ebay and amazon they have good rating ones starting from 56$ and different kinds... m just a beginner not a PRO... i want a simple things to start with.. if its gets working n start making money i will buy an expensive one also...
PLEASE GUIDE ME WHICH ONE TO BUY

PLEASE

Sana

2 replies
thatslifeca Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thatslifeca Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 2:51am
post #2 of 3

HI sanasim,

I have a littel one that I bought at one of my trips to the US. I got it at target, it's just a small starter one. I don't use it very much, but it works really well for the little things I need it for. Maybe you can start with one of those then get a good one.

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 7 Jul 2010 , 4:24am
post #3 of 3

Using an airbrush on your cakes is not going to make you money but save you time. There was one on global sugar art that was highly recommended a little while back, this is it,

http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=25750&name=Complete%20Airbrush%20System%20with%20Moisture%20Trap%20by%20Creative%20Cutters

even if you just used it for shading and colouring in designs it will save you lots of time, you probably wont need to upgrade unless you want to do portraits or fine line detail work.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%