Stealth Bomber Cake?

Decorating By jessiq Updated 4 Jul 2010 , 9:52pm by jessiq

jessiq Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessiq Posted 4 Jul 2010 , 1:00pm
post #1 of 3

So I have an order for a stealth bomber. Now this plane is super slim (which I think is the point of the plane). So unless they want a pancake covered in icing I need to come up with an idea. I thought about some how making it out of gumpaste and having it flying/hovering above an actual cake. Maybe make the bottom camo. I have no idea, please help! So is this idea good? How will I make the bomber shape? And any other ideas? Geez! Sorry!

2 replies
ebredhawk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ebredhawk Posted 4 Jul 2010 , 1:50pm
post #2 of 3

i think that sounds like an excellent idea! i can't help you too much with the engineering, but when i googled "stealth bomber", a lot of the pictures were showing them from above, with landscape underneath, like fields, roads, etc. if you are feeling adventurous, that would look pretty cool too, but i think having the stealth bomber "hover" over the cake is a great way to incorporate both cake and what the customer wants.

jessiq Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessiq Posted 4 Jul 2010 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 3

I'm pretty much for sure going to make it hoover. Now I just have to figure out how to make it! icon_smile.gif I like the landscape idea a lot!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%