Cake Is Not An Upside Down Cake

Decorating By mtotowayesu Updated 27 Aug 2010 , 7:15pm by rosiecast

lillykaci1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lillykaci1 Posted 2 Aug 2010 , 12:11am
post #31 of 42

I had something kinda like this happen. I made a monkey cake for a girl at work to take to her sister (who is special) for her 24th bithday. It was saranwrap and everything. It had made it all day at the gas station we work at with a girl scout troop looking at it and all the people that came in. She was getting ready to walk out the door with the cake and a truck driver (18 wheeler kinda scary) walked in and grabbed the monkey's head. HE THOUGHT IT WAS A TOY!!! A TOY. I was mad she was mad, so I totally understand what your are going through!!! People can be so dumb!!!

Tclanton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tclanton Posted 2 Aug 2010 , 3:10pm
post #32 of 42

OMG - this is an interesting post. I would have never thought anyone would turn the box upside down. Yep - I would be in jail also! What was under the box? Now I am still challenged with that statement.

mtotowayesu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtotowayesu Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 5:08pm
post #33 of 42

I've never got a chance ot ask her what in the world she was looking for under the box. Sometimes I think she didnt like the person the cake was being delivered to.

cakes47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes47 Posted 10 Aug 2010 , 6:32pm
post #34 of 42

What about the people who the cake was for? What happened??
Did they contact you to let you know?? What did they do?????

mtotowayesu Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 1:29pm
post #35 of 42

It was a free cake I was doing. I was so glad it was not an order.

cakes47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes47 Posted 11 Aug 2010 , 1:31pm
post #36 of 42

It's sad the recipient didn't get their cake and see your nice work.
So, have they locked up that idiot for the protection of all cakes
everywhere? icon_lol.gif

mtotowayesu Posted 15 Aug 2010 , 8:17am
post #37 of 42

No the fool is not locked up so you all had better be on the look out!

Echooo3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Echooo3 Posted 15 Aug 2010 , 8:36am
post #38 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Well, I guess we need to quit putting stickers on the bottom of the box that say, "If you can read this, you just screwed up the cake you moron. Nice job! Everyone hates you now!" icon_lol.gif

OMG That is sooooooooo funny. Thanks for the laugh, needed it!!

Cindy619 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cindy619 Posted 23 Aug 2010 , 2:14pm
post #39 of 42

What???!!! I can not believe that someone would do that! Did she tip it over before or after she put it in her car? The only thing I could think of was that she put it in the car, took a corner at 100 MPH and the cake tipped over. Then she picked it up and couldn't remember which was the top!

I have to say, I have no idea how I would react...but it wouldn't be pretty!

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 6:17am
post #40 of 42

OMFG!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif YOU GUYS HAD ME LMAO SO HARD I COULDN'T READ THE POSTS TO MY HUSBAND TO TELL HIM WHAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY! I WAS CRYING I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD icon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Melvira "Everyone hates you now!" icon_lol.gif

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 24 Aug 2010 , 6:21am
post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Well, I guess we need to quit putting stickers on the bottom of the box that say, "If you can read this, you just screwed up the cake you moron. Nice job! Everyone hates you now!" icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

Thank you for the laugh right before bed! YOU MADE MY NIGHT! thumbs_up.gif

rosiecast Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosiecast Posted 27 Aug 2010 , 7:15pm
post #42 of 42

You guys made my day. I was laughing so hard, my boss came in to see what was so funny. I made him read the post and he couldn't stop shaking. Now he's looking for a way to get this episode into one of his sermons (yes, he's a minister, lol)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%