Airbrush Machine In Global Sugarart...really Confused

Decorating By sugardoll Updated 25 Jun 2010 , 1:44pm by sugardoll

sugardoll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugardoll Posted 24 Jun 2010 , 11:08pm
post #1 of 4

i always wanted to invest in an airbrush machine just to make these fun cupcakes of rainbow or for other funky things but where i stay (canary islands-spain) this machine is very expensive like 800 euro which i thought was too much money spending .....and then when i was ordering few things online from GSA i came across this COMPLETE AIRBRUSH SYSTEM with moisture trap from creative cutters and in very reasonable price of 140 dollars which i found it really cheap but not sure is it the same machine i m looking for and will it work the same way ...i mean quality and all..i m really tempted to buy this but not sure is this the complete machine on its own or some part of the machine which they r selling for 140 dollars..really confused..pls cake gurus help me out!!!

these r the detials -
Complete Airbrush System with Moisture Trap by Creative Cutters
Product Specifications:
Airbrush Gun - 3 Speed, Gravity Feed

Nozzle Diameter - 0.4 - 0.5mm

Cup Capacity - 2ml

Airbrush Compressor - 15 PSI

Hose

Gun Holder (on compressor)

Moisture Trap

Our Price $139.99 (In Stock)

3 replies
jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 2:04am
post #2 of 4

It is the complete machine, but you should have this moved to the GSA forum, and Alan could answer your question better.

pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 2:15am
post #3 of 4

I got that exact one for Mother's Day and I love it. The only thing you have to buy is the airbrush colors. It is very easy to use and clean and works very well so far. hth

sugardoll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugardoll Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 1:44pm
post #4 of 4

ohh i didnt know there was globalsugarart forum..thanks for informing me and thanks a ton patty .... i gonna love it too in that price....lol..i hope so its easy to use.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%