My Name Is Sara And I Am A Cakecentral-Aholic.....

Decorating By Luvmyboys0609 Updated 25 Jun 2010 , 4:25pm by cutthecake

sberryp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sberryp Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 4:40am
post #31 of 35

Me too! Sometimes it's hard to leave the computer.lol

frizzyhead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frizzyhead Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 4:53am
post #32 of 35

Okay so I stumbled upon this site ( thank god!) because @ 3wks ago my daughter who will be 3 next month informed me that she wanted a wow wow wubbzy cake for her birthday. Well I never really baked or decorated cakes before so I went online looking. This site is amazing! Whenever I start a new "project" I want to find out as much as I possibly can before I give it a go, so I have been on here for 3 wks & cant believe all the new things I find everyday! It really is invaluable. who knew all the things there is to learn about baking and decorating fabulous cakes, not me! Thank you to all the "experienced woman/Men" who I'm sure have answered countless questions from us newbies, I know I really do appreciate it!

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 6:16am
post #33 of 35

Oh yes, I'm addicted and not ashamed to admit it. :lol It's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do before going to bed at night. And often several times in between the two. thumbs_up.gif

sberryp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sberryp Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 3:19pm
post #34 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamawrobin

Oh yes, I'm addicted and not ashamed to admit it. :lol It's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do before going to bed at night. And often several times in between the two. thumbs_up.gif

Me too!

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 25 Jun 2010 , 4:25pm
post #35 of 35

I have one request of the people on CC. Please type faster! I hate waiting for the Home Page Forums to re-load. After I've read all the threads that are listed, I have to wait, and I'm too impatient for that. Why don't they load faster? Why can't everyone type faster?
I need to switch to de-caf.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%