Chocolate Shaver?

Decorating By shanney54 Updated 20 Jun 2010 , 8:52am by noahsmummy

shanney54 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanney54 Posted 18 Jun 2010 , 2:13pm
post #1 of 2

I did an online search for a place to get chocolate curls and came across this:

I've made some chocolate curls with a veggie peeler, but I didn't get the big curls that I was wanting. Does anyone have one of these?

1 reply
noahsmummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noahsmummy Posted 20 Jun 2010 , 8:52am
post #2 of 2

i use a kitchen knife for chocolate curls myself, i would think you could use a cheese slicer to get curls as well..

Quote by @%username% on %date%