Pattern For Wilton Engagement Couple

Decorating By SueB Updated 21 Apr 2013 , 7:41pm by AndreasCakes

SueB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueB Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 3:13am
post #1 of 8

Hi Everyone! I'm hoping someone can help me. In the 2010 Wilton yearbook there is a cake in the bridal shower section that has a silhouette of a man proposing to a woman. It is in Wilton's pattern book for 2010 but I can't get a hold of it anywhere in my town. I searched at Wilton's website but they only have 4 patterns from the 2010 yearbook on the site. If anyone would be willing to email me this pattern I would be so grateful for your help!

Thanks!
SueB

7 replies
cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 3:31am
post #2 of 8

The 2010 book isn't out where I am located???

SueB Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 3:34am
post #3 of 8

Wilton always dates their yearbooks a year ahead of time. It has a pirate ship cake on the cover with fondant pirates. I bought the 2010 yearbook back in the summer of 2009. 2011 should be coming out very soon.

emilyiacobucci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilyiacobucci Posted 8 Aug 2010 , 11:49pm
post #4 of 8

did you ever get this pattern? I have been searching for it. Let me where you found it!

SueB Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 3:10am
post #5 of 8

Nope, no one ever responded so I wasn't able to do the cake...sorry, wish I could help!

Carlachef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carlachef Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 3:42am
post #6 of 8

Hi SueB, It looks like they used one of their printed invitations for the guide. See if you can find the invites either in a Michaels or wherever you get your Wilton Supplies. You may have to copy and enlarge or shrink it. I wish the Cricut Cake people would come up with a Silhouette cartrige with this kind of stuff on it.
Good Luck

King-Girlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AndreasCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AndreasCakes Posted 21 Apr 2013 , 7:41pm
post #8 of 8

3 years too late unfortunately :(

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%