Help With 30Th Birthday Old Age Cake

Decorating By Rachie204 Updated 17 Jun 2010 , 2:25am by Rachie204

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 9:01pm
post #1 of 3

I have a friend who's husband is turning 30 and she asked me to make a cake for his suprise party....she said he hates getting older and wants the cake to be picking on him about being 30. I have looked at alllllll the pictures in the over the hill gallery and just can't decide what I want to do....right now I am thinking a standing up head stone that says "Here lies *********'s youth" I was just hoping to come up with something a little better....that kinda seems more appropriate for a 5oth birthday or something. What do yall think?

He also loves guns and I was trying to think of something clever using a gun or something...... any ideas?

2 replies
pat-a-cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pat-a-cakes Posted 16 Jun 2010 , 9:31pm
post #2 of 3

How about something like a figure of him walking down a hill you know "over the hill" or something cheesy like a gun shaped cake that says "shoot, you're how old?". Sorry I'm channeling my mom's sense of humor today.

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 17 Jun 2010 , 2:25am
post #3 of 3

thanks Pat-a-cakes that helps me a bit. I swear I can decorate fine but the artistic ideas just don't come to me very well......i need to get more in touch with that creative part i guess

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%