Flavorings And Extracts

Decorating By momtobtb Updated 15 Jun 2010 , 4:02pm by TexasSugar

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 4:33am
post #1 of 4

I'm shopping around to buy larger amounts of flavorings and extracts instead of collecting the little bottles from my local stores. I'm looking for those that come in 16oz or bigger bottles. THe main flavors I'm looking for are clear vanilla, almond, and clear butter. What are your favorite types and where do you get yours from?

3 replies
tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 4:51am
post #2 of 4

I also like butter/vanilla, wedding bouquet, cream bouquet, champagne and amaretto. I buy most flavors from www.thebakerskitchen.com, they come in large sizes. I buy cream bouquet in the 32oz size because I use it a lot in buttercream. I like to flavor my fondant with butter/vanilla. Amaretto is good in marble cake and chocolate filling. The only flavor bk does not have is the butter/vanilla, so I get it from GSA.

elvisb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elvisb Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 5:04am
post #3 of 4

www.ckproducts.com is a good place to go. They have flavorings from 2 oz up to 1 gallong size. Their extracts are nice and rich, not weak like some from the grocery store. And they carry their own label and several brand names, so there's a good variety to choose from.

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 15 Jun 2010 , 4:02pm
post #4 of 4

http://www.adamsextract.com/display.asp?DepartmentID=541&page=1

You can get them in pint size or gallon size. I like their clear vanilla, clear butter and have used their almond.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%