I Need A Central Kentucky Baker Who Would Like Some Business

Decorating By tesso Updated 12 Jun 2010 , 2:34am by homebasedbaking

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 3

Hi all,

Okay I have had to turn down 4 birthday cakes last month, and two this month already. I DONT DO BIRTHDAY CAKES. except for family. People keep asking me to do them. I would like someone to refer them to. SO if you live near Madison County, KY and would be interested in doing birthday cakes.. please let me know !!

ALso.. I have turned down three wedding cakes, because I am booked on their dates. I have two brides now, who need someone to do their wedding cakes, I told them I would see if I could find someone in the area who could do them. So if you are interested in doing wedding cakes as well. Please let me know!!
One wedding cake is for august 7th and another for later in august, date was tenative, but I am booked for july, august, and september. so when these brides call, I really would like someone to refer them to.

feel free to pm me or post here.

thanks, tess

2 replies
tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 11 Jun 2010 , 1:47pm
post #2 of 3

I know there are Kentucky bakers out there in my area.. where are you hiding? icon_lol.gif

homebasedbaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
homebasedbaking Posted 12 Jun 2010 , 2:34am
post #3 of 3

You might want to contact some of the bakers on Find-a-Baker.com. Here is the link. http://www.findabaker.com/Find-a-Baker-or-Bakery-Home.cfm

Good Luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%