Had To Share A Wonderful Recipe!

Baking By catlharper Updated 21 Jul 2010 , 2:26am by KitchenKat

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 2:23am
post #61 of 65

Wow...I'm going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing!

kansaslaura Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kansaslaura Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 6:04pm
post #62 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Isn't that funny... such an odd thing, you wonder who was the first to try it, but tastes like heaven!!

It's like, who looked at a cow's udders and said, "Whatever comes out of there... I'm DRINKING it!" icon_lol.gif

Melvira - you CRACK me up! This is not the first time I've read something from you that made me litterally laugh out loud at my computer! I like ya!

~diem~

Better late than never chiming in on this thread. Yea, I've scratched my head over the udders and have a totally vivid picture in my mind of two grubby little boys kneeling beside a chicken in the yard of an old farmhouse daring each other to eat what comes out of it's butt next...

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 19 Jul 2010 , 6:24pm
post #63 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansaslaura

Better late than never chiming in on this thread. Yea, I've scratched my head over the udders and have a totally vivid picture in my mind of two grubby little boys kneeling beside a chicken in the yard of an old farmhouse daring each other to eat what comes out of it's butt next...

*snork* Bwahahahaha!!! You KNOW it!

gacandle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gacandle Posted 20 Jul 2010 , 5:02pm
post #64 of 65

i will try this today thanks it sounds great and very easy i think i will get my kids to help

KitchenKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KitchenKat Posted 21 Jul 2010 , 2:26am
post #65 of 65

My 4 boys and I just made it this morning. It IS good. We used saltine crackers. Ah another one to test my willpower!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%