Can Someone Tell Me What Tips These Are?

Baking By Bubbalynn Updated 7 Jun 2010 , 2:11pm by luvbuttercream

Bubbalynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bubbalynn Posted 7 Jun 2010 , 1:53pm
post #1 of 3

I have admited these cupcakes and was wondering if anyone knows what tip this is that she used to make the two pink roses on the left and right center? And also what tips would make those two different type of rosettes?[/img]

2 replies
marisanovy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marisanovy Posted 7 Jun 2010 , 2:04pm
post #2 of 3

It looks to me like the 103 or the 104 rose tips. icon_smile.gif

luvbuttercream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvbuttercream Posted 7 Jun 2010 , 2:11pm
post #3 of 3

The pink 'rose' swirls are definitely a Wilton 1M tip. The star like border is also the 1M drop flower technique the small rosettes though I am not sure.Maybe the Wilton 20,22 or 32 star tips. See link

Quote by @%username% on %date%